Big Picture Class | Color by Color | Minibook

by - 6/29/2017 06:00:00 AM









Hey all!

Just when I was going through all my photographs in my laptop I realized I haven't share this beautiful minibook over here at my blog. 
This is made during Color by Color class over at Big Picture Classes website. If you are all new to Big Picture Classes, let me tell you what it is. It is forum full of inspiration, hundreds of classes teaching you all about scrapbooking, art journaling, mixed media, cardmaking, planning, photographing, other crafts and so much more.
The idea is really simple. You just regoster yourself in to Big Picture Classes wesite and with a really small monthly fee you can take all the classes there are! It's 9,99$ for month, and you can start with FREE 14 days trial, then decide whether is it wise to continue or not.
I can tell you, it is! I've learned so much myself too.

But back to this minibook. I have two classes available there at Big Picture Classes now (third one is coming too...): First is One by One (telling you everything about layering) and this second is Color by Color and the class tells you all you need know about using colors in your scrapbooks or other crafts.
This minibook is "the diamond" of the class, it shows how well all the color can be used together - but there are lots of steps to know how and why before.

So take a cup of coffee, sit back, log in to Big Picture Classes and enjoy!

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!