Altenew | Sweet Love | VIDEO

by - 7/27/2017 08:15:00 AM









Hello!

I'm very very happy to tell you I'm Guest Designing for Altenew now in July. This actually quite old news, as I have shared some Altenew projects in June and early July.
I find Altenew very special brand. First I thought it was all about stamping, which of course is the biggest marketing area, but there is so much more too! Inks, mists, stencils, and scrapbooking supplies like the wonderful 'Reflection' collection I have used for this page above. Simple gorgeous patterns on the patterned papers and nice punch of embellishments too.

All in all, I'm truly happy to be up on the Altenew Scrapbook blog this week and very thankful for the opportunity! See the original blog post here. I'll share my other projects here in the next days.

Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Altenew
Doodle Blooms Stamp Set
Doodle Blooms Die Set
Reflection Scrapbook Collection
Jet Black Crisp Ink

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!